StepOut - Donate

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spinning a Yarn

So today I met up with a friend to go to a Wedding Event at Michaels. It was supposed to have ideas for invitations, cakes, etc, but it was actually very disappointing... But, afterwards, I was able to run down to Fashion Knit in Walnut Creek to indulge in some yarn. Yay! I haven't been there in ages. I picked up some really pretty sock yarn (Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock in Mother Lode), the new Interweave Crochet issue, and some yellow Berroco Plush (to make these cute little chicks!! ). Ooh, and I also got a skein of Noro Silk Garden, color 71, which is the prettiest mix of purples, greys, greens, browns. I will probably make a simple scarf with this, since it's only 100 meters. But, I couldn't resist.

Anyway, that was the highlight of my weekend...I stopped putting off my laundry (it was getting pretty desperate) and did 6 loads yesterday. For once, I even folded it all. Of course, my back is killing me now...I'm so weak. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love those chicks. :)