StepOut - Donate

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Random Thoughts

I just saw a commercial for Vault – Drinks like a soda, kicks like an energy drink…Didn’t they already do that 10 – 15 years ago? And it was called Jolt? All the sugar, and 2x the caffeine (or something like that). I guess all fads come back…

Personally, I don’t understand the whole energy drink craze. I’d rather drain a cup of tea (or coffee…back when I was still an addict). Or if I’m that tired, take a nap. But, maybe it’s because I don’t like overly sweet things – but I also don’t like that hyped up wired feeling either. I guess I’m weird…

Last night I made some good progress on the Short ‘N Sweet Bolero…but I realized around 9:30 that I’d started the prior row with one less dc than required. So, I’m going to rip out the last two rows, but after that, I’m close to being done with the body and will only have the sleeves left. Now, I should probably learn not to crochet while totally engrossed in TV. (I won’t learn – that’s the best time to do it!!)

And I need to work on making more of the little chicks. I’ve had requests at work, and I’d like to give one to my baby brother this weekend – he’s turning 2!! I can’t wait to see him. It’s been since Christmas. Poor kid will be blinded after I’m done with my camera. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear about Coca Cola Blak? Coffee and Cola mixed. Talk about your energy drink! I know your not a coffee drinker anymore (and neither am I really)...but this, I gotta try sometime. Good luck with the chicks they are adorable, and I'm sure your baby brother is too!

Tami said...

Coca Cola Blak? Sounds familiar...cola + coffee just sounds kind of nasty... But, uh...let me know what it's like!

Anonymous said...

Supposedly, it tastes like a rootbeer float? I dunno. I gotta try it just to see if it IS nasty!