StepOut - Donate

Friday, October 27, 2006

Quick Post

This weekend I'm off to Sactown. My little brother has 6 of his photographic prints in a silent auction to benefit breast cancer research. The auction is tomorrow. I'm proud of the little guy (and if he hears me say that, he'd be annoyed that I referred to him as such...he's 25 and bigger than me). Anyway, I have high hopes for his success.

And speaking of pride, I'll leave you with this:

Your Pride Quotient: 41%

You have your proud moments, but you're also likely to be a little ashamed of them.
Don't be too hard on yourself. It's normal to want to make a stellar impression.

2 comments:

Kai said...

Tami, I think that's WONDERFUL about your brother! I hope he's extremely successful! AND I hope you have a great time! Let us know how it was! And let me know when you get back because I want to ask you about a crochet pattern, okay?

Dagny said...

Congrats to your brother!

Also there was a problem with the quiz link.
How Much Pride Do You Have?
I am 48% -- same description as yours.