StepOut - Donate

Friday, January 04, 2008

Rarin' to Go

Well, I had planned to leave around 1pm for the first leg of my journey...but the whipping winds outside my window have waylaid me. I decided I'd push it back an hour or two until the major advisories were lifted, and hope that none of my roads are closed. I re-checked the weather channel and the local/bay area traffic, and it looks like the worst has cleared, so I'm venturing out. Wish me luck!

I just hope my friends' flight was able to land okay!

I'll be back in a week.

4 comments:

kerri said...

Good luck! I just got power back about 2 hours ago after it being out all day. HORRIBLE STORM! Stay safe!

Dagny said...

Best of luck because things are pretty much messed up around here today.

Joie said...

I hope you made it down to Disneyland safely. I also hope that the weather improved so you didn't have to spend your entire stay there in one of those yellow ponchos...

Have fun.

Kristin said...

Where is the updates on the trip and stuff, you were going to stay home this weekend????