Rules: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things/habits about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
This is hard for me. As most of you know, I'm pretty darned weird...now, how do I narrow it down to only 6 things? I tried... (those of you who know me well, feel free to add to the list, just don't make me cry!)
- I only wear makeup on special occasions. I refused to wear it in jr high or high school, and just never got into the habit. Also, back then I would get offended when people told me I'd look so pretty if I just wore a little makeup. (Isn't that a backhanded compliment? Or maybe just telling me nicely that I could use a little help in the facial area? I was insulted and therefore more resistant to the suggestion.) That being said, I do feel more confident about myself when I have makeup on (or have a very rare good hair day...maybe that's a whole different section for the weirdness).
- I actually like lima beans, but I rarely eat them.
- I have never been drunk or high. I am a bit proud of this, and think it's actually an accomplishment.
- I am friendly, loud at times, and have been told that I am funny and entertaining. However, I am painfully shy around people I don't know (especially attractive men). Some people I know don't believe this, but it is definitely true.
- I had my first real boyfriend at age 29. I am not proud of this. See #4.
- I am fascinated by the paranormal, even though it scares the crap out of me. This may tie in to my frequent bouts of deja vu, and a few instances where I've had premonitory dreams. (No, I am not referring to the deja vu here. The dreams were distinct and separate from experiences I consider to be deja vu, and in some cases so real that I'd mentioned them to others before they came true. Then I reminded those people of that after it happened. Creepy!) Then again, it may just be part of my special weirdness...