Indirectly anyway, I am blaming this post on Jill's mother Jolene, who tagged Jill, who tagged me, in the blog post that Jack built... Oh sorry, slight diversion. Now, I did one similar to this a while back, so sorry about any repetition. Here we go.
--List seven random facts/habits about yourself
--Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
--Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging along with directions.
1. I hardly ever wear makeup, but tend to buy a lot of it (impulse buys - mostly lipsticks and mascaras/eye products).
2. I am addicted to television - mostly mindless sitcoms, and some light dramas. Also love TCM and AMC.
3. I am constantly riddled with anxiety.
4. My nails have always been pretty strong and long. I was notorious at summer camp one year as "the girl with the long nails." Seriously - a girl I had never met sat next to me at one of the picnic tables and got all excited that it was me. (Very weird, and the extent of my short-lived fame...) Due to the length of my nails, people tend to give me manicure products as gifts. I hardly ever use them, and when I do, I compulsively pick at my polish after a few days and weaken the nails by peeling at it.
5. I grew 3/4" between the ages of 24 and 30 (yes, I had to wait that long for the growth spurt everyone always promised me when I was younger, and that was the extent of the growth).
6. I have fainted more than most people I know.
7. I hate clowns. I am not afraid of them. I just hate them and wouldn't mind if they were completely obliterated from the earth. Yes, even Ronald.
Okay, there you have it. I also wrote out 10 things, and got rid of the boring ones (or rather, those I know I've already shared).
I will tag these lucky people. You all can thank me later.