StepOut - Donate

Monday, June 16, 2008

Diet Revisited

Okay, it's day one back on the diet - I tracked all my food today (did not get in my daily oil or all of my veggies, but at least I'm trying), and even...are you sitting down? I even exercised!!

After last week's weigh in disaster, I decided that I needed to forcibly push myself back on track...I'm weak though, so not sure the wheels are firmly on the track yet. We'll find out if it moves or not... Anyway, I bought a new exercise DVD - Pilates Core Challenge. Apparently, this is not a workout for the beginner! I got through 20 minutes and thought I was going to die. I think I will go back to my easy beginner's Pilates video (VHS) until I build up a bit of strength and endurance. Wish me luck. I am hoping that I don't give up on the exercise!

In honor of day one of diet determination (couldn't start over the weekend, you know...it was father's day, and Dad was barbecuing), I took the below quiz. Note that it says I am 59% Chunky...should I be offended??

Your Score: BROWNIE BATTER!



You scored 81% SWEET, 59% CHUNKY, and 62% UNIQUE!





brownie batter ice cream with a rich brownie batter swirl

Mmmm....you are a very sweet mix indeed! You are warm, loving, and caring to all those around you, but you're not boring in the least! You have a wild streak and a creative, unique streak, too. You are a great friend, an interesting person, and you know how to have fun without ending up crouching over a toilet bowl. Nice!

Link: The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test written by weered1 on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(weered1)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bad and had rocky road for dinner. Ask me if I care though. :)

I got Brownie Batter too, there is a GOD! :D

Moriah said...

Good luck Tami!
Two words: Wii Fit! it really makes you think about exercising and wanting to exercise. I hate exercise for the most part. The other strategy is pay someone to make you exercise...

Anonymous said...

Wii fit sounds fun! I forgot to say congrats on the exercise too!

Kristin said...

Great job on the back on diet and impressed that you did excercise also. great job, i am proud of you!

BellaKarma said...

I'm rooting for you, Tami!